MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grass is made for eating! Wimbledon cheering thread: SF vs Federer

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #796
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass is made for eating! Wimbledon cheering thread: SF vs Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolita View Post
Somebody at the Official Novak forum suggested that Nole may be having personal problems. He is very emotional. Everything has to be right. Maybe he is having some personal issues. I hope he gets himself sorted out.
Is there any indications of this? I didn't notice anything, he seemed just fine to me. And I really hope this isn't the case.

He hasn't been as strong as we could be, but that is only normal. You can't be at the top of your game 24/7. And I fear he lost a bit of self confidence and belief after those losses to Rafa. And it hurt his ego and confidence.

I think he will be fine, sooner than we expect.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote