MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Name me some top 100 players who are notorious point vultures

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2012, 02:46 AM   #92
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name me some top 100 players who are notorious point vultures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson0712 View Post
Monaco and Granollers are typical vultures as well. A bit of a running trend with the hispanic grinders. The lack of talent within their game forces them to play like walls, therefore they cannot play against the big boys and can only compete in lower league tourneys. The baseline pushing is a massive hindrance to these players if they want to achieve big things in tennis. They have the fight but not the skill.
Wait isn't Monaco the one that has 2-2 against Murray and those matches all happened on big stages not 250's, He has also pushed Djokovic in the last few meetings they have had. Kohli has played 5 more tournaments than Monaco, because his more of a grinder than Monaco, Seppi too played even more events this year, his such a pusher. Well, Granollers grunting is even more unbearable than anything i've heard.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote