MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon Final 2012: Federer def. Murray 4-6 7-5 6-3 6-4

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2012, 06:34 AM   #1059
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon Final 2012: Federer def. Murray 4-6 7-5 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
you said it well: SOLID, that's something Berdych and Tsonga are capable off in a good day but they aren't consistent enough to do it like Roger has been doing for the last 8 or 9 months.
Tsonga has a really good net game but he doesn't pick his moments well. He rushed the net at pretty idiotic times against Murray in the SF. Berdych seems to only approach when he has an easy put away but I can't say for sure 'cause I don't watch his matches enough.

Quote:
And I can't honestly remember a Wimbledon champion that has won by pushing, one way or another even defensive players like Rafa or Hewitt ended up being aggressive (at different moments) on the grass of the AELTC.
What about last year's? Genuinely asking. I don't remember it very well.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!