MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon Final 2012: Federer def. Murray 4-6 7-5 6-3 6-4

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2012, 04:19 AM   #1054
country flag Rumour

Rumour has a reputation beyond reputeRumour has a reputation beyond reputeRumour has a reputation beyond reputeRumour has a reputation beyond reputeRumour has a reputation beyond reputeRumour has a reputation beyond reputeRumour has a reputation beyond reputeRumour has a reputation beyond reputeRumour has a reputation beyond reputeRumour has a reputation beyond reputeRumour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon Final 2012: Federer def. Murray 4-6 7-5 6-3 6-4

Hopelessly late to the party but I can't fail to post my congrats to Federer on his record making win in this epic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
17 is an odd number. Better win the USO to make it even.

During his USO final against Delpo I was trying to make a smiley tribute similar to one I did for his 16th slam win but we all know how that one ended* So I'll wait until the next time... and I do believe there will be one.

* Not to start another debate on the topic but, while I feel Fed was in great position to win it, JMDP deservedly took the title and was far from a 'fluke' winner as some like to suggest.

The only thing you owe the public is a good performance.
Humphrey Bogart [1899-1957]
Rumour is offline View My Blog!