MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Frank Dancevic

Thread: Frank Dancevic
View Single Post

Old 07-10-2012, 02:40 AM   #1771
country flag mayumashu

mayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frank Dancevic

I think his choosing to play despite knowing his form is nowhere near ready is a combination of wanting to play himself back into form through match play and to collect the paychecks he, as mentioned, earned by raising his ranking to get to where he gains direct entry into main draws. Judging from how the score went today, he got better as the match went on, likely as his back warmed up. I hope he gets a Rogers Cup WC based on him having played DC when asked this year, that he did not get one last year, and that he would need the money. Tennis Canada arguing he doesn't deserve a WC because of poor current form wouldn't go over well with Frank, for sure, and the feuding would be renewed - I, for one, don't want to see this.

Last edited by mayumashu : 07-10-2012 at 02:51 AM.
mayumashu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote