MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - There is no finish line...

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #212
country flag wackykid

wackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There is no finish line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roamed View Post
I can't really think of anything specific left now. Would be nice to finish year as #1, but total weeks is more important and he's got that. Would be nice to win Olympics gold, but he's got it in doubles. Would be nice to be sole record holder at any of AO/Wimby/USO, but sharing is fine.
yeah... actually after the #1 weeks record is in the bag... i would be satisfied already if roger does not break anymore records... most impt is to win more titles.... but it's always nice to have more records broken too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
Personally, my main wish is for him to win other slams, let's say one more at least , it's always a delight, and especially the US Open, or Roland-Garros but I don't dare for Roland-Garros.

But I also like the WTF and the MS1000 tournaments

Winning the US Open would give him a very good shot at the year-end number 1 ranking then it would be two delights together

Besides, I don't want Nadal to hold the slams record, anybody else because it will surely fall one day, but not Nadal Then winning more slams is still the priority for me ... and playing many more years as Roamed said
oh i certainly wish for him to win more slams... but as far as this thread is concerned.. it's about records that roger has not achieved yet... so in this thread's contest... extending his own record doesn't count...

and oh yes i think winning US open to make him be sole owner of most titles in open era would also be one of my top wishes too...

regards,
wacky
wackykid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote