MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The MMA thread - UFC, Pride, Strikeforce etc.

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #58
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The MMA thread - UFC, Pride, Strikeforce etc.

Saw the whole card this morning. Le-Cote was Fight of the Night IMO but I understand why they gave that prize to Tito-Forrest (emotional side for Ortiz's retirement of course). Cung always delivers with his awesome variety of kicks, too bad he's too old to challenge tougher competition and his cardio sucks.

Needless to say, I was mainly looking forward to the main event and the outcome was great! I'm pissed that the referee stopped it so quickly, Chael was done for sure but I wanted Anderson to do some more damage, he was going hard with the ground and pound! Knee to the body did the main damage, it was MEAN