MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Junior Championships, Wimbledon | GBR | Grade A |30 June | Winner: Filip PELIWO

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #65
country flag Fleck

Fleck has a reputation beyond reputeFleck has a reputation beyond reputeFleck has a reputation beyond reputeFleck has a reputation beyond reputeFleck has a reputation beyond reputeFleck has a reputation beyond reputeFleck has a reputation beyond reputeFleck has a reputation beyond reputeFleck has a reputation beyond reputeFleck has a reputation beyond reputeFleck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Junior Championships, Wimbledon | Great Britain | Grade A |30 June - 08 July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian View Post
Just look at Peliwo's comments after he loses, and his boring style.

Are you really a "super mod"? So insulting an user is enough to be supermod?
You are by far the biggest troll out of there. Maybe one day you will be a respectful poster, and hopefully you will become a user like others. I can just hope, but seeing how hard is for you to use your brain, I doubt it. Supermod of my.. bass pathetic.
What is wrong with you? This is a topic "The Junior Championships, Wimbledon" you really don't have to use it to increase your self-esteem

Information from tsn.ca website:
Quote:
TSN.ca will feature the boys' final with Canada's Filip Peliwo, followed by the men's final between Roger Federer and Andy Murray, Sunday at 8am et/5am et. (Flash Required)
Hopefully it will be available not only in US and Canada.
Fleck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote