MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Junior Championships, Wimbledon | GBR | Grade A |30 June | Winner: Filip PELIWO

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2012, 05:54 AM   #64
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Junior Championships, Wimbledon | Great Britain | Grade A |30 June - 08 July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
He has already admitted he is here to troll and get some attention for himself, I guess acting like an internet tough guy gets him that attention, must be a very sad life to need that time of attention.

It would be nice for the rest of us if he were a respectful poster, maybe he will grow up one day. We can all hope.
Just look at Peliwo's comments after he loses, and his boring style.

Are you really a "super mod"? So insulting an user is enough to be supermod?
You are by far the biggest troll out of there. Maybe one day you will be a respectful poster, and hopefully you will become a user like others. I can just hope, but seeing how hard is for you to use your brain, I doubt it. Supermod of my.. bass pathetic.
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote