MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nole v Fed Friday

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 03:10 AM   #39
country flag Busterovic
Banned!

Busterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole v Fed Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlibengarli View Post
Djokovic vs Tsonga, French Open Roland Garros 2012 – Tsonga had the match but not the physical fitness. He's a strong "beef niggah", but he's by no means as physically fit as the top four. After the match (from which it was already obvious) he personally said he needs to get in shape, more physically fit, and improve his condition.
I tend to agree with this. Breaking down against Djokovic 2011/12 is nothing to be ashamed of. He essentially broke down NADAL of all people in Melbourne, so I don't think thats quite the issue.

But Tsonga would definitely benefit in multiple ways from probably dropping about 10 pounds. Its no coincidence that the top 3 guys in the world are nowhere near 200 pounds (and they're all basically just as tall as Tsonga).
Busterovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote