MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Who plays tennis?" thread

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #26
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Who plays tennis?" thread

What a nice 3d.
So I've played for 2 years after a very very long stop.
Befor I only hitted the yellow one, now I'm improving all the shots.

I've always had the 2HB as best shot. Now the good news for me is that the FH is becoming more powerfull and more consistent.
The serve is too slow but it's becoming a little bit more powerful thean before. But I serve with too good % and no DF - expetially at the tournaments. The good is that I can finde the directions and I never give reference points to the oponent.

I like the net play but my bad smash doesn't permete me to a play on the net but if I need to play a volley I self the game many times.

Mentally I'm very strong excluding a few occasions where I felt and payed the pressure.
The most important key to play well is to be able to stay focussed all the time and in a tournament it's easier but in a friend mathch I make too much UE or FE which can be not done.

I love play agressive tennis in few shots and winners but of cource if it's not possible I use to take out the rally pace with both FH and BH slice.
I've always loved the fake shots. My coutch tells me that I try anytime to do a strange thing.
To be a girl I move quite well in all directions and if I need to defence I do it while possible.

I'm very aggressive on the return and often I try and do the winner.

I LOVE this game even it's so crazy.
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote