MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - S.Q.T. (stupid question thread)

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2012, 08:26 AM   #62
country flag Choreos

Choreos has a reputation beyond reputeChoreos has a reputation beyond reputeChoreos has a reputation beyond reputeChoreos has a reputation beyond reputeChoreos has a reputation beyond reputeChoreos has a reputation beyond reputeChoreos has a reputation beyond reputeChoreos has a reputation beyond reputeChoreos has a reputation beyond reputeChoreos has a reputation beyond reputeChoreos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: S.Q.T. (stupid question thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adri89 View Post
About Bozo : Roddick hit almost 50 aces in the final of Wimbledon against Federer if I remember well in 2009.

About the 15/30/40, there are some different theories. Would be hard for me to explain it in english, but it could be related to the monetary system used at the time of the "jeu de paume".
Lol Federer actually served 50 aces in the final. Roddic hit 27.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewietennis View Post
Player A hits his first serve. If Player B hits a screaming fast crosscourt return, so much so that Player A cannot even react and is stuck in the middle of the court, can Player A then challenge his own first serve?
Player A didn't (or couldn't) make a motion towards the return, so can it be argued that he stopped play after his serve – and get a replay or a second serve?
Player A can challenge. I know there's a video of Roddick successfully doing it somewhere on Youtube (against Monfils?)
Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JDWxn6q-zc Not exactly your scenario.
Choreos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote