MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy Murray does not say: 'I'm The LeBron James of Tennis

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #19
country flag Singularity

Singularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Murray says: 'I'm The LeBron James of Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibreak4coffee View Post
Murray comparing himself to an athlete of the talent of LeBron James is laughable at best, pathetic at worst.
It's a good job he never did that then, isn't it?

He said they were both in a similar situation (not having won a 'major'). Nowhere did Murray utter the words "I'm The LeBron James of Tennis".

1. Journalist takes quote out of context and uses it to create his own made up version of what the player said.

2. The made up quote is posted on MTF as the thread title.

3. Haters of said player come into the thread to add their own one liner about how stupid/arrogant/deceitful this player is. Nobody bothers to read the original article. The few sensible posts are ignored by everyone else.

4. 'Tard' wars commence.
Singularity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote