MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy Murray does not say: 'I'm The LeBron James of Tennis

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #18
country flag Fireballer

Fireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Murray says: 'I'm The LeBron James of Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Murray is miles better than that arrogant, stuck up prick who took a big fat shit on a traditional sporting city and the people who loved him.
LOL shut up man.Lebron James in the most talented player to ever play the game and a pure champion in his heart.Murray is a choker and a pusher with limited talent compared to the KING