MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 27: Panama City (Winner : Rogerio Dutra Silva)

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #47
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 27: Panama City (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrider View Post
He deserves it. I do not like this attitude. The whole MTF freaked out because Nadal "shoved" Rosol at the net. For me this here is much more pathetic and it makes me wanna puke all the time. Nothing to do with fairplay. If he would cancelled the doubles okay, but retiring at 3-6,0-3 and playing a complete doubles match one hour later...disgusting stuff!

and please, show me some examples where that happened in the past.

Player A retired in the middle of the second set and could play a complete doubles match one hour (!) later. We should not discuss the massive tanking there from both, Witten and Kendrick. He could play the singles till the end without problems but no...no respect for his opponent and no respect in generally. Kendrick, please retire soon and make me happy. If not, please lose every single match from now. THX BRO!
Vera Zvonareva retired 3-6 3-4 down against Kim Clijsters this Wimbledon, then played doubles shortly after.

If the retirement is due to injury problems that can be fixed, then it's not bad sportsmanship. But in the Kendrick case it seems a bit unlikely.

Still no need to enter a player's support thread here though

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote