MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Articles & interviews

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2012, 05:22 AM   #871
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles & interviews

Hi Lala, thanks for all your input above. I agree with you completely. I just can't put it in writing -- too lazy and too mad at those accusing Gilles of being sexist.

Sadly some of us (you and I for example) are living in an economic-driven world not in an ideal world where the richer (ATP) should carry the weight of the poorer (WTA) like some of the articles or journalists have tried to point out. Some of them when they can't argue with the economic factor, they just go with 'EP is the right thing to do'. Yeah invading Iraq is the right thing to do for some as well. I can't argue with those people, just a waste of energy and time.

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote