MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Wishing Death" rule

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #92
country flag Andreas
Новак Ђоковић

Andreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Wishing Death" rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belludal View Post
Of course you try to avoid talking about death, the serbians killed a lot of bosnians and its really natural death is a strong word for them. But in another pacifical countries like Brazil where death comes merely as a consequence of social problems, we arent so traumatized by it, specially when it comes to soft talking and language expressions such as: " i killed myself of working today and
" i wish i could kill this tennis player because he annoys me a lot, being this not so different from saying yopu disling specially because the whole world is not crazy and psycho like the serbians in the decade of 90 saying you dislike someone so using your argument that you are tired of wars, I really wish you hadnt killed all those bosnians being a less sensitive person now that your people ar and actually using ACTIONS, and not merely WORDS to express your love to the world.

You could stop avoiding provocations to Nadal and people to lose for Djokovic as a nice beginning to be a nicer person.
This post is wrong on so many levels.

Wishing death is not funny. It doesn't matter if you're Serbian, Brazilian or from Somalia. I know it might be hard for you to accept that your friend broke the rules, but posts like these are really unnecessary and add nothing valuable to the discussion.

. . . . . . .
Andreas is offline View My Blog!