MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grass Court Season 2012 - Wimbledon

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #76
country flag Jozie

Jozie has a reputation beyond reputeJozie has a reputation beyond reputeJozie has a reputation beyond reputeJozie has a reputation beyond reputeJozie has a reputation beyond reputeJozie has a reputation beyond reputeJozie has a reputation beyond reputeJozie has a reputation beyond reputeJozie has a reputation beyond reputeJozie has a reputation beyond reputeJozie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass Court Season 2012 - Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzal View Post
I`m a big Richard`s fun since 2005. I watch almost every game, live on TV or via internet, sometimes only
scoreboard when I`m at work. It`s all because I really enjoy his tennis. Now we have very bad period of time
to watch tennis. In every big tournament we have the same old story, Djokovic, Nadal, Federer, Murray.
In top 20 we have players like Berdych, Del Potro, Isner, Ferrer, Tipsarevic, Cilic, Monaco etc. As for me
it`s not a kind of tennis I would like to watch. I prefer players who can show something extra on court.
Gasquet is no.1 on my list, than Nalbandian and players like Federer, Tsonga, Monfils. It was great to see
Richard hitting winners from every part of the court, like in 2005, 2006 and even 2007 (Wimbledon).
Maybe it was thanks to Deblicker or maybe when he was young that was his style of play
(great example Gasquet/Golovin in RG mixed doubles), he was not afraid of losing his match and that is why he
was able to be so agressive. Nowadays he`s so afraid of losing that he is not able to generate the same agressive
level of tennis as it was in the past. I will always support him till the end of his career and I hope to see agressive
Richard again :-)
I don`t believe he will play Umag, but if yes I hope he will win this. Good luck ;-)
I am with you on this point. Unfortunately I don't get to see much of Richard on TV or internet, and so rely on the scoreboard which is very frustrating, because I always long to see the beautiful tennis he is capable of playing. Sadly he doesn't make it to many latter stages of majors or many masters, so I miss out so often.
I too will support Richard until the end of his career. I will never give up believing that someday he will surprise us all.

Richard, I wish you would believe in yourself as much as your fans do. You just give up too easily sometimes, yet some of us don't want to give up on you.

Looking forward to the 'Olympics'. Who knows, perhaps he will surprise us fans and France by bringing home a medal.

Hoping for a Djokovic vs Tsonga final.

~♠ Gasqueteers ♠~

all for one, one for all
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Jozie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote