MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Vote for Djokovic in the ESPY awards

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #24
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vote for Djokovic in the ESPY awards

I gave it a try despite having almost no interest in all the baseball, basketball and american hand-egg players. Gave some Coach K a vote. He seemed like a good guy to me. Had to close down that crap when I came to stuff like best match and saw COLLEGE basketball and it was only 30% completed.

Sorry Djokovic and Sharapova. But I think they were only added for some international flair anyway

Why is it "Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Award" when it should be "American Excellence is American Sports Yearly Award"

Besides the american leagues seem kinda crazy with awards anyway. I only follow the NHL and they got awards for pretty much everything except best fart taken on ice and im sure basketball, baseball and hand-egg have their own award shows too. Don't see the reason for ESPY
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote