MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Animated GIFs in GM

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #25
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animated GIFs in GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Must be the premium member thing to only get the links to gifs.
Talk about the Bourgeoisie
User CP
Control Panel
Edit Options
Thread Display Options
Uncheck the "Show Images" button

And I paid for Premium with my own hard earned money to support this site, which I enjoy.

Talk about the Bourgeoisie, go talk to the mods or the forum administrator, or the VerticalScope people who really run this site and other sports forums. They are the true Bourgeoisie. One day I will get to be one of the 1% of the world, one day I will indeed be the Bourgeoisie, but instead of using it to propogate debt and poverty and the oppression of the working class, I will use that status to enhance the rights and living conditions of the 99%. But I'm not running for President of USA for another 30 years or so
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!