MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Animated GIFs in GM

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2012, 04:55 PM   #20
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animated GIFs in GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
What the fuck is this shit? Click on what links? The gif is there as a fucking image. In case you haven't realised, the ignore list is pretty much useless when the ignored post is being quoted by other posters.

Yeah there are so many other pressing problems in the world. Why do we even bother discussing tennis then? You're so indulgent and bourgeoisie for giving a fuck about tennis. Get off your high horse and stop sermonising; it's annoying as hell and even more annoying than Hian and his stupid Pocahontas gif.
Huh? When I read a thread in GM, the gif appears as a link. Either I can click it, or not click it. So for me, gifs are really not a big deal. MTFers need to get some fucking thicker skin and not try to ban anything that they don't like. It is just intolerance, something I am guilty of too, but something I am working on. Just let things roll off your back, most 99% of things in life are really not that important. It sometimes grinds my gears to see people complaining about bullshit that doesn't matter, and yes, I do understand the irony of my sentence as I'm typing it.

As for your other paragraph, bitch please

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052009/124203...gonna-hate.gif
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!