MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The song "Call Me Maybe" is........

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2012, 08:18 PM   #49
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The song "Call Me Maybe" is........

Further Beiberification of Music. next generation is going to produce more crap in the name of 'catchy music'.

This is bubblegum sex, not music. Anybody can be a musician, filmmaker, writer (our own johnny groove) these days. Because thanks to the internet, there's always a schnook out there who'll love whatever you throw at his face.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote