MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The serve

Thread: The serve
View Single Post

Old 02-13-2005, 12:20 PM   #3
country flag federer express

federer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The serve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex
Can anyone give me a website where i can view clpis on how to serve the flat serve.
unless u have dementieva's toss, a flat serve is the easiest thing in the world to hit. dont come up the back of the ball or round the outside of it as u do with topspin and slice...simply hit through it. not sure what your toss is like but one just in front of you or slightly to the right should make it easy enough for you to do. depending on your level u may need to change your grip also. u basically want the ball to hit the strings full on, flat if u like (hence the name of the serve). coaching book may be more help....
federer express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote