MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wimby Saturday

Thread: Wimby Saturday
View Single Post

Old 06-30-2012, 09:55 AM   #9
country flag Busterovic
Banned!

Busterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimby Saturday

ADDING Marco Bags to beat Muzza @ 8.2

This is just an unreal price. I'm a big Muzza fan, he's my second favorite player on tour and theres no question that Rafa bowing out will help his confidence a lot (he's 2-6 vs. Rafa in GS's, 0-3 at Wimbledon, and 1 of the only wins he had was when Nadal was hurt), but lets be honest here, this is Andy Murray were talking about and in GREAT BRITAIN of all places.

Murray has been horrible his entire career in Great Britain with the exception of the one title he has in Queens. Thats pretty mediocre for a guy who's been ranked in the top 4 of the world for the last 5 years.

Lets not also forget that Murray isn't exactly Federer at Wimbledon. Yes, much like Fed Nadal has been his krptonite here at the all England club, but Murray also has had some questionable exits here including his loss to Baggy himself here a few years ago.

Baghdatis is a far cry from what he was back then but he's more than capable on the grass and he's actually been pretty good this week. Combine all these factors and I'm sensing yet another massive upset here at Wimbledon.
Busterovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote