MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Stricter Moderation regarding personal attacks

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stricter Moderation regarding personal attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahadabans View Post
As a tennis fan, I enjoy having a place I can go to read opinions and discuss tennis with posters.

Unfortunately though, this forum has become overrun with extremely unfriendly and disrespectful posters. You can barely make a post without having your viewpoint trashed and belittled. f you have an opinion that disagrees with other posters, you rarely get a reasonable argument in reply, instead you get personal attacks.

And God forbid you reveal you are a fan of a particular player. I don't think I need to go into all the nonsense the tard community says to one another (or anyone they think is a on the other side).

I'm not sure why this sort of thing is allowed to happen here, and I think you really should look into moderating this better.
On a day with so many posts like yesterday, sometimes we don't read every single post. Feel free to report any posts that you don't like and it will ensure that we will see the post and act accordingly.