MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Grasscourt Season

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 06:40 AM   #60
country flag seljanin

seljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Grasscourt Season

I saw the match against Baker only until the rain delay, didn't see, how it ended on the next day. And against Phau I saw 1st set and half of the 2nd. Well, it did look to me that the good form has been forgotten somewhere in Eastbourne. But the important thing is that two straight sets victories are under the belt, and now, well, I really hope he is ready against Ferrer, where he will need to improve a lot in order to win. Go Andy!

F. Mayer/M/Youzhny/F. Fognini/J. Nieminen/L. Rosol/G. Muller/D. Brands/I. Sijsling/K. de Schepper/L. Hewitt/J. Zopp/M. Berrer/I. Karlovic/F. Nielsen/C. Guccione

S. Querrey/J. Janowicz/F. Lopez/B. Baker/R. Harrison/L. Kubot/S. Darcis/D. Meffert/M. Przysiezny/H. Podlipnik-Castillo/A. Olivetti/A. Bogdanovic/P. Oswald/A. Juška/V. Ivanov/R. Bloomfield/N. Rosenzweig
seljanin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote