MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Stricter Moderation regarding personal attacks

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 03:02 AM   #1
country flag ahadabans

ahadabans has a reputation beyond reputeahadabans has a reputation beyond reputeahadabans has a reputation beyond reputeahadabans has a reputation beyond reputeahadabans has a reputation beyond reputeahadabans has a reputation beyond reputeahadabans has a reputation beyond reputeahadabans has a reputation beyond reputeahadabans has a reputation beyond reputeahadabans has a reputation beyond reputeahadabans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stricter Moderation regarding personal attacks

As a tennis fan, I enjoy having a place I can go to read opinions and discuss tennis with posters.

Unfortunately though, this forum has become overrun with extremely unfriendly and disrespectful posters. You can barely make a post without having your viewpoint trashed and belittled. f you have an opinion that disagrees with other posters, you rarely get a reasonable argument in reply, instead you get personal attacks.

And God forbid you reveal you are a fan of a particular player. I don't think I need to go into all the nonsense the tard community says to one another (or anyone they think is a on the other side).

I'm not sure why this sort of thing is allowed to happen here, and I think you really should look into moderating this better.
ahadabans is offline View My Blog!