MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Milos Raonic

Thread: Milos Raonic
View Single Post

Old 06-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #2307
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Milos Raonic

I also blame Rus, and Roddick yesterday, had they finished quicker MaSha wouldn't have been moved to today.

Continguing that I blame Zvonareva, Azarenka, and Tsonga for not finishing faster on Tuesday, if they did then Roddick may have finished Tuesday, and not Wednesday so MaSha had more time to finish Wednesday so she didn`t have to finish today so Milos could have played longer today

I also choose to blame Tipsarevic, Federer, and Clijsters. Had they finished their matches faster on Monday, Zvonareva could have finished her match Monday so then Roddick had more time to finish tuesday so then MaSha had more time to finish yesterday so she wouldn`t have had to play today and Milos could have played longer

Actually scrap all that. I blame Wimbledon for not starting court 1 matches earlier in the day, it`s been postponed every single day so far. That would be a clue that you`re not giving enough time for all the matches to finish

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote