MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sam stosur

Thread: Sam stosur
View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 09:21 AM   #6
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sam stosur

Well done Stosur

I know this surface is an absolute nightmare for her but her draw is okay. Really the big threats in her whole quarter are Li Na and Agnieszka Radwanska, and Na is her pigeon. If she's ever to go far at Wimbledon than THIS IS THE YEAR. But she's really really REALLY bad on grass, she could lose to Rus fairly easily to be honest. I won't be surprised if she goes out tonight but good on her for trying to adjust her game enough to be competitive on the stuff. She's really been great for Australian tennis.

Sorry for ranting and raving but I don't get to talk WTA that much anymore because I'm permabanned from TF

NADAL - TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - NALBANDIAN - MATOSEVIC
HINGIS - DEMENTIEVA - DOKIC - KOURNIKOVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - RADWANSKA - KIRILENKO - BARTHEL

Dmitry Verdasco is offline View My Blog!