MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grass is made for eating! Wimbledon cheering thread: SF vs Federer

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #119
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass is made for eating! Wimbledon cheering thread: R2 vs Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezu View Post
well you cannot say that there is no possibility of him turning up the day after tomorrow and winning again. i mean..just saying
i know how he is..but than again, anything is possible. i think he is very talented but kind of lazy.
arm, it was pretty much nole's match from the beginning. he choked a bit at the very beginning but got into the match very soon. you know his slow starts. his serve was great though
how was your exam? i also have one tomorrow
I was up close and personal in Gulbis vs Lu match in Indian Wells one year and after watching both choking so hard to give the match away, I have a hard time trusting Gulbis to be consistent.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote