MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #550
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

I agree- tennis doesn't really hold the same interest for either. Still love it but definitely don't watch it much anymore and certainly could care less who wins or loses I am AWESOME?? So says Deb. Thanks. I am ok. Getting old, tired and crochety. A little like your parents I bet Nice to hear you keep in touch. I never put MSN on my computer when I upgraded and now I use a laptop. I put skype on to chat with Nate but we only did that once. I use FB chat to keep in touch with esther but that's it. And it is doubtful I will ever go to a tennis tournament now. Can't deal with the heat and live streaming has come a long way.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote