MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 11:03 PM   #549
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

Oohh, well time for yourself is always nice kids are always pains, no? it's our job Driving from WA to Carlsbad? That'll be a drive! But pretty, I assume.

I understand about starting over. I've considered moving, but since I can't practice outside LA and don't really know what else I'd do (have contemplated culinary school but decided it just wouldn't work out), I'm in CA for the long haul I guess.

Well, I've just seen how people can live without being so caught up with work and I'm jealous of it. But it's requiring undoing the way I was raised and lots and lots of time having a single-minded focus on first education then career. I'm realizing that it leaves me very empty and what fulfills me are things like spending time with people I enjoy, cooking, baking, taking pictures, traveling, and things like that. I know lots of people who are happy workaholics and that's great, but for I'm realizing I can't do it. I also understand I couldn't be someone who just takes a leap and goes after a career in any of those, say, less "Stable" careers, so here I am... Luckily my job allows me to work a regular 9-5 type schedule so I can work on the rest of "me" but yet make the money I need. I don't need to be a millionaire to be happy You are amazing you forgot that one

Hm, I keep in touch with many people. Jiat is in LA so we see each other regularly and fee sometimes joins us and I talk to a bunch of people on MSN, actually most of the earlier Andyland members I am in some kind of touch with even if it's just the occasional tweet I come to Andyland regularly but don't go anywhere else on MTF anymore. Went to one GM thread the other day and quickly remembered why Actually in general I dont think tennis still holds the same level of interest as it once did. I still watch but not as diligently

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote