MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - WARNING: Video posted is incredibly angering. 69 year old woman abused by teen punks.

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 06:24 AM   #25
country flag HarryMan

HarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WARNING: Video posted is incredibly angering. 69 year old woman abused by teen pu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
I can't bring myself to watch the video but apparently one of the kids says to her that they hope all her family commits suicide, in fact her young son did 10 years ago. Terrible kids. Middle school is a disgusting age for kids.
Beyond Pathetic. I cannot believe how people can be so brutal. And the worst of it all is what you describe. Saying something to someone which actually happened a few years ago, that would have hurt a lot. Not sure what was the fun element in it that these kids enjoyed from. Hopefully they learn their lesson in a way that they don't repeat this again.