MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Vasek Pospisil

Thread: Vasek Pospisil
View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #1168
country flag Gonzil

Gonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vasek Pospisil

Too bad for Vasek. He should have some chance to do well on grass, but he keeps getting bad draws.

He's also in an awkward situation for the US Open cut-off. According to my calculations he needs to win about 80 points to stay where he is right now - ie on the edge of getting direct entry. And while going to the Olympics is great, it cuts out on opportunities to earn those points - I am guessing just Wimby and Newport.

And of course once we get past the Olympics, he has a whole lot of points to defend, starting with the Rogers Cup. So the pressure is on (I hope he won't worry too much about that though).
Gonzil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote