MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2012, 01:57 AM   #150
country flag PTWahoo14

PTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
they got the order wrong. From L to R, it is supposed to be: Coach, Halebian, McDonald, Krueger, Rubin, and Papa. Do we need to redo the height guessimate? . I was an inch off last time, Halebian is actually 6'-2", not 6'-3". From this picture, Papa seems to be 6'2" to 6'-3" and not 5'-11" to 6'-1" range I predicted.
Kinda hard to judge height from this photo. Halebian looks a couple inches further up the hill than the rest which would give him extra height...however the camera seems to be angled upwards a little giving the closer players more height compared to Halebian as well. O_o All in all I'd say at least 6'0" is a safe bet for Papa's height. He's no small fry, that's for sure.
PTWahoo14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote