MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2012, 10:48 PM   #147
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
EASTBOURNE, ENGLAND - JUNE 20: (L to R) Coach Stanford Boster, Mitchell Krueger, Mackenzie McDonald, Spencer Papa Noah Rubin, Alexios Halebian of the United States of America pose for a photograph ahead of the LTA Junior Challenge trophy during day five of the AEGON International on June 20, 2012 in Eastbourne, England. (Photo by Matthew Lewis/Getty Images)
they got the order wrong. From L to R, it is supposed to be: Coach, Halebian, McDonald, Krueger, Rubin, and Papa. Do we need to redo the height guessimate? . I was an inch off last time, Halebian is actually 6'-2", not 6'-3". From this picture, Papa seems to be 6'2" to 6'-3" and not 5'-11" to 6'-1" range I predicted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 31d224c301a57c884f6414161e610f12-getty-146584329.jpg (181.7 KB, 0 views)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube: youtube.com/SapELee485
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote