MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The song "Call Me Maybe" is........

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2012, 11:55 PM   #31
country flag EddceLLent

EddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The song "Call Me Maybe" is........

Upon seeing this thread title I immediately reached for my iPod so I could get another fix of this song. Indeed, this song has become one of my great addictions along with coffee, coca cola and bongs.

I totally didn't get the end of the video though. Wikipedia says the guy who she fancied was giving the other guy his own number, whereas i'd assumed he was jokingly giving the uglier guy CRJ's number. To be honest it seems like a fair assumption, that sickly ripped guy would be punching well below his weight by going out with that pop-eyed, beanie-wearing midget.