MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - WWW Halle Final: Thomas Haas v. Roger Federer

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 12:05 AM   #114
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW Halle Final: Thomas Haas v. Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
yes, you're right

Quote:
Q: Two years ago you were slightly injured against Hewitt. When did you stop having the back problems because they were with you for some eighteen months, werenít they?

FEDERER: I donít think it was the back. I think it was my leg that was hurting but I was still able to play. I should have won on 0-6, 4-4, 0-40 and then he hit a net cord on one of his forehand. Itís a pity because I was in control, I was playing well, I created the opportunities I wanted. I donít think he would have broken me at 5-4 and then he played really well I have to say in the third. He started to return me really well and he just got into another gear which was great to see. But it was still a good final for me. But my back has been under control for maybe somewhat over a year now. Obviously it always flares up from time to time like for any other player. When you change surface maybe you feel it a bit more but itís not like you cannot play. But sometimes it gets too bad like for me in Doha or maybe for Murray in Madrid, he didnít come. I mean youíre able to play somewhat okay but itís just not a whole lot fun playing with it. Iíve been very happy with my back for about a year now or so.
Fed never won 1st set 6-0 v Hewitt in that Halle match, was 6-3 6-7 4-6

lol he thinks of Hewitt and just automatically remembers the bagelling days
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote