MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your today's top 10 with the 80's racquets

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #40
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your today's top 10 with the 80's racquets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
Rafael Nadal is one of the best volleyer's on tour.....

how embarassing, trying to attack Nadal always but failing when you get the chance... I mean it would be one thing to comment on his lack of spin with wooden rackets and how his serve might be even a bigger weakness than it already is if forced to use wooden, but his volleying? do you know what you are talking about at all?
He might, but you obviously don't. Nadal one of the best volleyers on tour take of your fanboy glasses for a moment. Nadal is a decent volleyer but he only comes in on easy shots and his punch volleys are not impressive at all. His drop volleys are good but that's about it. There are loads of guys who are better at volleys than him but I guess you only watch tennis when the top 2 are playing.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote