MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grigor on Grass: 2012

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #68
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor on Grass: 2012

Best match I've seen Grigor play in a long time. His serve was lethal today and he hit some stunning winners off both wings. He hit some UEs off his backhand at the start of the match but once he got going, his backhand looked beautiful, especially down the line. If he can get more consistency off that shot, it will be a match winner. I was particularly impressed with the way he broke back even saving a SP in the process and he really upped his game in the tie-break. The crowd were really in to the match, the commentators were singing his praises and I liked when he left the court, he high-fived a row of ball-girls.

The draw has really opened up now and he should see this as a genuine opportunity to do well. He beat Andersson on grass last year so there's no reason he can't do it again, especially with the way he is playing.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote