MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tommy at Gerry Weber Open, 2012

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #8
country flag Als
Banned!

Als has a reputation beyond reputeAls has a reputation beyond reputeAls has a reputation beyond reputeAls has a reputation beyond reputeAls has a reputation beyond reputeAls has a reputation beyond reputeAls has a reputation beyond reputeAls has a reputation beyond reputeAls has a reputation beyond reputeAls has a reputation beyond reputeAls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy at Gerry Weber Open, 2012

Hey Tommy fans,

It's almost Wimbledon time of year again! I'm Al, a presenter and journalist with access all areas at the greatest tennis tournament on Earth. I've have been a massive Tommy Haas fan since the very beginning - my dog is even named Hasi! Just want to let you know that my official annual Wimbledon tweeting will begin once again on June 24th so make sure to follow me over on Twitter. I'll be tweeting live throughout the Championships with constant updates from matches, press conferences and behind the scenes at both the tournament and from wonderful Wimbledon Village.

You, yes you, can also ask questions to your favorite players! I will tweet before I attend each press conference and let you submit your questions. And I'll ask the best questions directly to your favourite players. So go follow me and spread the word to all tennis fans...it's going to be a lot of fun. And there'll be LOTS of updates on Tommy!!

The Wimbledon Tweets 2012 start on June 24th!!!

Here's my twitter page:

http://www.twitter.com/AlsTheGreat
Als is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote