MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #146
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

http://www.tennishorts.com/2012/06/1...-open-winners/

Quote:

Eighth seed Mitchell Krueger had the best result of the Americans in the singles draw. He reached the semifinals before falling to eventual champion Kimmer Coppejans 6-3, 7-5.

Krueger has two options floating at the moment: attend his father, Myron’s, alma mater Texas A & M in the fall or turn pro. Krueger said his parents are willing to support any decision he decides.

Truth be told, in my estimation Krueger would benefit from spending at least a year as an Aggie. College is a great socialization process and the rugged college tennis schedule toughens up a player. Better to do that than go out to the lesser events and lose a lot. Just my opinion, not that Krueger asked.
If this is the case, maybe all our juniors should go to college for a year. Kwiatkowski, Corinteli, and even Papa need some toughening up. Kozlov, McDonald, and Rubin seem to have more fighting spirit than those guys.
Attached Images
File Type: gif SM_KRUEGER_D4_RG12_005.gif (118.6 KB, 0 views)

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates

Last edited by SapELee : 06-12-2012 at 02:28 AM.
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote