MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bernard's Articles and News

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2012, 08:10 PM   #4
country flag Givenchy

Givenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bernard's Articles and News

Bidmeade answers Tomic’s call for help

Quote:
VICTORIAN tennis player David Bidmeade got more than he bargained for while in Darwin competing at the SkyCity NT Open on Saturday — an invitation to travel to Germany to train with Aussie world number 32, Bernard Tomic.

Bidmeade, 28, was finally connected with Tomic’s father John, who is coach and manager of the rising tennis star, and he offered the Victorian a chance of a lifetime.

‘‘I spoke with John and he said they wanted me in Germany as early as possible and have booked me on a plane out of Melbourne,’’ Bidmeade said.

Bidmeade will be in Tomic’s corner for two grass court tournaments leading up to Wimbledon, between June 25 and July 8.

‘‘I’m not sure of precisely what my role will be, but I expect it will be hitting plenty of balls at practice, and accompanying Bernard during fitness sessions.’’
Givenchy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote