MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What are your expectations of Jo Wilfried Tsonga for the grass season?

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 01:58 AM   #27
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are your expectations of Jo Wilfried Tsonga for the grass season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
I also can imagine him in SF of Wimb again.

I think this guy will be the one the big 4 wants to evade.

I seriously think he can beat the big 4 there. I think ironically, his worst match up is Federer.

ALLEZ!!!
I suppose that 'Big 4' is including Murray? If so, of course he can. He has beaten Novak, Rafa, Federer and Murray at Slams, we know that he has the game to do it.

I agree Federer could be the toughest. If Jo is playing well, he's very tough to break on grass, but the Federer serve is the hardest to break on paper, although I believe that on grass Nadal's is just as hard to break.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote