MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What are your expectations of Jo Wilfried Tsonga for the grass season?

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 01:32 AM   #18
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are your expectations of Jo Wilfried Tsonga for the grass season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
I'm serious though, he should take a long break after that heartbreaker. Otherwise I don't see him having much success on the grass this year (or even the rest of the year in general).
He'll be alright. QF and pushing the world #1 to his limits is far more than expected from him on clay, by far his worst surface.

He's strong mentally and will not let the defeat crush, but rather take the positives from it. If he can carry that form into the grass season, especially as far as his backhand is concerned, he will be a force to be reckoned with imo.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote