MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What are your expectations of Jo Wilfried Tsonga for the grass season?

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 12:44 AM   #6
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are your expectations of Jo Wilfried Tsonga for the grass season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
The Tsonga/Olderer Wimby match was overrated.

Tsonga served out of his mind. But he didn't do much more than that.

If Olderer's return game hadn't deteriorated to clown level and he wasn't such a choker, he'd have won in 3. Just look at him spanking Clownga every time after that meeting like a naughty kid.
Even as a Tsonga fan I think this is true on some levels.

As well as Tsonga served Federer did have half chances in those 3 last 3 sets and wasted quite a few with lame errors to say the least, especially in the 5th.

Tsonga only really got into one service game of Federer's each set too, besides that Federer was holding with absolute ease most of the time.

But in the end credit where credit is due and Tsonga did play 3 amazing sets.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote