MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What are your expectations of Jo Wilfried Tsonga for the grass season?

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 12:42 AM   #4
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are your expectations of Jo Wilfried Tsonga for the grass season?

Queens: Should take the title, only person I can see beating him there is Murray and given his current situation and form I don't see it.

Wimbledon: At least a SF there, for his sake though I hope he gets a better draw and avoids someone like Djokovic in the QF, but either way he's capable of beating all of the top 4 in the QF and no doubt capable of going all the way.

Olympics - I think the 3 set format until the final will favour Jo, definitely the same expectations as for Wimbledon I think is fair and realistic.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote