MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - HBO game of thrones - anyone watching?

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #108
country flag mike s.

mike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HBO game of thrones - anyone watching?

I love this series. The books are amazing, and the tv show has been almost as good.

I'm in the camp that Season 2 is better than Season 1. The showrunners stuck to the main story but also found the confidence to make changes when necessary to make better television and the story more accessible to non-readers. Many of the changes were really good like Arya/Tywin for example. Then again, I've never been one to care about changes to source material as long as the major storylines aren't altered. It makes it more interesting to me in some ways.

I think Alfie Allen, Sophie Turner, Peter Dinklage, and Lena Headey were the real standouts this season but everyone was great. Can't wait for Season 3, it will be crazy.