MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - should women's weight lifting competitons be banned?

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #34
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: should women's weight lifting competitons be banned?

I really don´t like the idea of banning specific kinds of sports. All nations have different sport in which they are dominant or which have a long tradition.

In womens weightlifting you see a lot of athletes from countries in central asia or from east europe.

When you have the idea of banning this sport you think that your ideas of aesthetics is more important than the traditions from these countries.

A friend of mine had a physique which would never have allowed her to be a figure skater or a gymnast. So she started shot put and javelin.

Should I tell her, "well there is some guy from an internet forum who thinks that you shouln´t practice your sport because he doesn´t like the aesthetics"?
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote