MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - HBO game of thrones - anyone watching?

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #107
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HBO game of thrones - anyone watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Because he wanted the wildlings to think Jon was a traitor to the Night's Watch so he could infiltrate their camp. Jon kills him to prove that he is no longer loyal to the Night's Watch in the hopes that the wildlings will believe his betrayal and take him in and he can become a spy.

They explain it so much better in the books
Thanks. What's the exact threat that the Wildlings pose anyway? They just seem like a bunch of nomads with weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Season 1 > Season 2. Gratuitous female nudity is beyond ridiculous. So transparent and so annoying Final episode was OK. I guess if you've read the books you can't help but be underwhelmed. Only Arya , Tyrion and Stannis stood out his season. I'm a huge fan of Danny's but her season 2 was average at best. Love the dragons though...
I thought the nudity was way more gratuitous in season 1. Agree re. Dany though. I'm glad she finally did something in the last episode after spending the whole season whining and posturing and being annoying.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote